Dreaming of puppies

Dreaming of puppies
Dixie and the pups

Dixie all dressed up for walkies

Dixie all dressed up for walkies

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To the foster home...

I took the puppies up to SC yesterday to be fostered by a wonderful animal rescue coordinator who assured me she would have no problem finding good and loving homes for them. Since she checks out the new homes and does follow up visits to be sure the new pet is getting good care and proper vet visits, I feel sure that the puppies are in good hands. There were a number of other dogs and cats in the house, some living there and some looking for or getting ready to go to new homes. There was even an old female Boston terrier who is in charge. As I left, Caille was enjoying being held and petted by her new foster mom; Sandy was jumping about, excited by all the new smells; Jack was settling down for a nap in the daughter's lap; and Georgia was looking about, a bit apprehensively, and wondering what in the world was going on now. I got an email from their new foster mom bit later telling me that the puppies were all doing fine and settling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment